September – October 2022
September 17, 18, 24, & 25
October 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, & 30
You know it’s Fall when the pumpkins start to appear, and we have plenty around to use for photo ops and to bring home for carving. (Think hay bales with pumpkins, scarecrows, and more.) One of our most popular festivals, Pumpkin Patch days, brings out the kid in all of us.
SCHOOLS AND GROUPS: Please email us for more information and to reserve your block of time.
- One (1) ride on our train
- Three (3) minutes of jumping on our jump pad
- Pick out a free mini pumpkin
- Get a glitter tattoo (get your face painted for $5 extra)
- Pet the farm animals (feed them for $2 extra)
- Play on the playground with 40-foot slide
- Concession stand with food and beverages
- Purchase photos with our photo ops for great family photos
- We’ll also be selling pumpkins by the pound during the week, however, no activities will be taking place.